news on SFC-MIP6
- We had a small interoperability test between KAME, USAGI, and SFC.
- It was quite nice to see the interoperability with other implementation
- so that we know what we should fix next:P
- This time, all of our implementations were based on Draft-15
- The test results can be viewed "HERE"
- *members only for a while, sorry.
- now things are starting to roll!
- "todo" section is up and ready.
- here are some news on SFC-MIP6 implementation:
- 1.might stop supporting HA, only CN and MN.(not sure)
- 2.switch development platform to NetBSD
- 3.working to support unidirectional network interface
- 4.coming up with many more features like mobile network!
- finally, our web page is up! sorry for taking so much time.
- currently, we have prepared contents in "download" section
- and also in "howto" section.
- information on SFC-MIP6 staffs can be obtained at "contact"
- so if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
last updated on: 2002/02/20